EARLY BIRDS: MAY 31 2023
LATE BIRDS: JULY 31 2023
Please send us the title of your talk and an abstract of no more than 300 words to:
Complete name, institutional affiliation and an e-mail address must be included in the abstract. Abstracts that fail to include this information will be withdrawn.
Papers should be approximately 20 minutes long with 10 minutes for discussion. Joint submissions for three-person panels are also welcome.
For joint submissions, we require that an additional 150-word panel abstract be submitted.
TOPICS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Artificial intelligence and human intelligence
a. What can and cannot be expected from the quantum computer?
b. Artificial intelligence and artificial life
c. The question of the legal status of machine entities
2. Animal condition and human nature: state of the art
a. Legal status of animals
b. Human language and animal signal codes
3. Human intelligence and the Kantian question of the tripartition of judgement
4. Debate on the human singularity in the history of ideas
5. The quantum measurement problem and the place of (human) consciousness in Physics.